- ^ Kurti thotë se ata që po dalin nga VV-ja po përfundojnë në prehër të PDK-së. Telegrafi. 2018-12-23 [2018-12-23].
- ^ Visoka, Gëzim, Political Obligations in Kosovo (PDF), Prishtina Institute for Political Studies: 39, 2013 [2013-10-07], （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2013-11-05）,
Responding to the citizen activism gap created by the passive citizenry and donor-oriented civil society groups, and rejecting the international governance and its local counterparts, a new social movement emerged in Kosovo in 2004, which put in forefront the necessity for ethical and accountable politics, local autonomy from the external rule, and nationalist discourse for popular self-determination as manifestation of direct democracy. Since 2004 Lëvizja Vetëvendosje acted as a social movement and led protests against UN administration in Kosovo, final status negotiations, the independence settlement plan, decentralization process, the post-independence political dialogue with Serbia, and the privatization of socially owned enterprises in Kosovo.
- ^ Krasniqi, Albert; Shala, Krenar, Ardian Arifaj , 编, Strengthening the statehood of Kosovo through the democratization of political parties (PDF), Prishtina: Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development: 12, June 2012 [2013-10-07],
The study of statutes indicates that the one of LVV is the most advanced if we consider the restriction of mandates, and the application of direct democracy in making important decisions.
- ^ Gezim Visoka, International Governance and Local Resistance in Kosovo: the Thin Line between Ethical, Emancipatory and Exclusionary Politics (PDF), Irish Studies in International Affairs (Dublin: Dublin City University), 2011, 22: 110 [2013-10-07],
Lëvizja Vetëvendosje (the Movement for Self-Determination) emphasised the need for ethical and accountable politics and local autonomy from external rule, and it incorporated a nationalist discourse for popular self-determination as a manifestation of direct democracy
- ^ Kosovo Prime Minister Thaci Declared Victor In Preliminary Election Results, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, 2010-12-13 [2011-11-17]
- ^ Abdiu, Drita; Causidis, Tamara, Kosovo Radicals Draw a Blank in Macedonia, Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN), 2007-03-22 [2011-11-17], （原始内容存档于2011-07-10）
- ^ Nordsieck, Wolfram. Kosovo. Parties and Elections in Europe. 2021 [2021-02-17].
- ^ Vetevendosje Women Target Sexual Harassment in Kosovo, balkaninsight.com
- ^ Platforma e Albin Kurtit për kryetar të Vetëvendosjes (Albin Kurti's Platform for Vetevendosje Leadership Election), kosovapress.com
- ^ Albulena Haxhiu shpalos programin e Vetëvendosjes për barazinë gjinore (MP Albulena Haxhiu Explains Vetevendosje's Policies on Gender Equality), zeri.info
- ^ Zivanovic, Maja; Isufi, Perparim. Opposition Vetevendosje Party Triumphs in Kosovo Election. Balkan Insight. 2019-10-07.
- ^ Bojicic-Dzelilovic, Vesna; Ker-Lindsay, James, Civil Society and Transitions in the Western Balkans: 128, 2013-01-11
- ^ Lewis, Paul, Former US diplomat backs Albanian nationalist in Kosovo elections, The Guardian, 2010-12-12
- ^ Mejdini, Fatjona, Albanian Activists Rally for Kosovo MP's Release, balkaninsight.com, 2015-12-01
- ^ Bytyci, Fatos. Trump's Envoy Visits Kosovo in Push for New Talks With Serbia. U.S. News & World Report. Reuters. 2019-10-09.
- ^ Kosovo coalition talks stall nearly 3 months after poll. Manila Bulletin. Agence France-Presse. 2019-12-27. （原始内容存档于2019-12-27）.
- ^ Nordsieck, Wolfram. Kosovo. Parties and Elections in Europe. 2019 [2021-02-10].